Saturday, November 13, 2021

Blog Update 



As a student of Humanities, I have been writing quite often, some articles, some verses, some poetry here and there and some really intense essays. 
A blog represents an individual and what they want to present to the world. As someone who cannot decide what exactly I want to show, I belatedly realized on how I have had a love for films, shows and books since I could comprehend them. With all the projects I did in my college regarding visual media, I felt that my reviews are good enough for others to love it. 
And so I will be shortly posting few of the movie reviews that I started on, and update them with more in the future.
Good day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Okey!! Waiting for it on the edge on the edge of the seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaand I posted. Hope you find time to read it.

      Delete